Friday, March 23, 2007

Bishop Love (of Albany)

StandFirm carries this brief, interim note from Bishop Love of the Diocese of Albany [NY], posted this morning:

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

I will be responding to the actions of the HOB in the next couple of days. I am currently on the road and therefore not able to make an immediate response. I understand many in the Diocese are upset about the two Mind of the House Resolutions dealing with the primates Communique. I share your concern and voted against both resolutions. With that said, it is important that we all stay as calm as possible and not overreact out of emotion or anger. I am very proud of our Diocese and continue to believe that the Lord will use us to help bring healing into the Church. I ask each of you to join me in holding the Church up in prayer and seeking God's wisdom and guidance during these very difficult times.

Faithfully Yours in Christ,
+Bill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home